Depending on the number of edits, website completion may take 2 – 4 weeks. The website completion timeline is as follows:
- Within 7-14 days the first draft of the website will be completed.
- Clients will then have 2 days to make note of any desired edits, and to share them with me by the end of the 2nd day.
- I will share a second draft with all desired edits of the website. This second edit will essentially be the completed website, but will receive one additional review by clients.
- Clients will then have another 2 days to make note of any desired edits, and to share those with my by the end of the 2nd day.
- All edits will be made to the website, and at this time the website will be released to the client.
- Clients will then have 7 days from the completion date to submit for 1 free revision. Any revision requests received after the 7th day will incur a revision fee of $250 per page that is requested for revision. Please see below for additional important information.
*free brand assets w/PDF file and 1 hour site maintenance session is offered to clients as a complimentary service for those who may not have current brand assets and/or experience with web maintenance. Those who do have either of these are free to still use these complimentary services. You may also opt out of either or both of these services.
**revision must be requested within 7 days of completion date. Revision must be to existing pages that were included in the original purchase.
*** 5 pages includes any static pages (pages that are hosted on the actual website) and any linked-out pages (pages that lead to other sites, such as to course sites, video sites, etc). For 1 pager websites, each section may only focus on a single topic. For example, having a newsletter section, about me section, products/services section, header image section, and a testimonials section.